A counter-insurgency is catamount to a counter-insurrection as it applies to much of the government corruption we see today. In order to counter an insurrection, it either takes violence as in a civil war, or the use of lawful tactics in order to stop those involved. CONSOG’s mission is the later.
Some suggest a part of the U.S. Constitution, citizens organized militias are passe and just incapable of any longer providing any significant levels of national defense. If they are suggesting that folks like Elon Musk and Warren Buffet would not spend inordinate sums of money to protect and defend their assets, the various institutions, even the government, and all the people they employ, you must think they and we the People of America to be ignorant and highly unwise. Such ignorance and lack of trust of we the people to regulate the maintenance of civilian militias surely does not recognize how both militias (civilian army) and privateers (civilian naval) forces defeated the British Army and Naval Forces, deemed to be some of the best in the world. The two-fold approach of both Citizen’s organized Militias like the infamous Green Mountain Boys in coordination with the Continental Army helped to defeat the age of the highly despotic European monarchies.
Thanks for reading COINSOG Newsletter! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
But, how about if our government has since been overthrown by various individuals from within our own system? And, that those within the government are curtailing We the People, from stopping the ongoing insurrection, treason, and plots?
None call it a conspiracy: How many of we the people’s “Inalienable Rights” have been usurped and unconstitutional legislation enacted in American history? The justifications used by those in power, to sidestep the two lawful means to amend the Constitution, are endless. When they do this, they knowingly thwart We the Peoples participation, knowing they majority will never give their consent to such alterations of our rule of law.
1. The Writ of Habeas Corpus was unlawfully suspended by executive order during the Civil War. It allows the usurpation of the right to be accused of a crime and thus a speedy trial, with many imprisoned for simply protesting, both physically and journalistically against the war and Conscription laws.
2. Suppression of free speech and of the press was also conducted during the Civil War by members of the Union Military. The Military killed protestors both in New York and Ohio as well as ransacked and destroyed the various “northern” newspapers who were in opposition to the war.
3. The usurpation of the right to petition the government for redress of grievances was carried out by Officers of the Union Army and by the Judiciary and it is still ongoing. We The People vs U.S. 485 F.3D 140 (2008)
4. Congress enacted involuntary servitude laws with the Conscription Act and Military Draft forcing thousands of men to fight, oftentimes, against members of their own families causing the deaths of 500,000 men in the Civil War , of many national origins.
5. Government paid Police were unconstitutionally instituted creating a massive Police State apparatus, to enforce unconstitutional taxation schemes and to protect the usurpers in public positions to the detriment of the civilian population.
6. Amendment XVI was unlawfully Certified into law, by the Federal administration in 1913 with an insufficient number of States ratifying the Amendment. The Law That Never Was – Bill Benson and M.J. “Red” Beckman
7. The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States was unconstitutional enacted in 1913. A central bank is a government granted monopoly.
8. The use of public funds to usurp the rights of individuals has been constantly done by the usurper in our own government, which is in and of itself, a crime.
9. The right to bear arms has been infringed on multiple occasions.
10. The unlawful collection of Income Taxes from individuals within the 50 States by Agents of the Federal Government have been conducted. Title 26 is “not” Positive Law according the Congressional Office of Law Revision Council.
11. Ongoing perjuries and unconstitutional forced mandates of various ineffective and unsafe vaccines continue to be advanced by the various usurpers and criminal within our own government in collusion with Corporate powers.
12. Unlawful prosecutions have been conducted and are ongoing. Whistle blowers are especially being targeted
13. Unlawful incarcerations are ongoing. 40% of all prison incarcerations are for the unconstitutional war on drugs.
14. The unconstitutional wars on recreational and medicinal drugs and the fallacious war of terrorism remain ongoing.
15. Fraud and perjuries have been conducted by members of both the Federal Administration and Officers of the Military as the Pentagon Papers exposed.
16. A massive coverup was conducted and continued by both the Federal Administration and Officers of the Military, as to what happened on September 11, 2001 of the destruction of three World Trade Center buildings.
17. Laws, executive orders, regulations and/or enforcements which usurp various property and personal rights continue to be unlawfully enacted through various arbitrary restrictive Malum Prohibitum (MP) laws and regulations, all unconstitutional.
18. The U.S. Military is being unconstitutionally and thus lawfully forced to engage in foreign wars without the authority of Congress and/or We The People via the unconstitutional United Nations Participation Act.
19. Congress and the various Presidents have been unlawfully funding through foreign and military aide, the militaries and governments of foreign nations, many of which are in defiance of the various United Nations mandates and accords, thus aiding and abetting foreign enemies.
20. The Democrat controlled U.S. House of Representatives just passed a ban on assault weapons despite the courts already saying this is unconstitutional. Once again, if they want to amend the Constitution their are two legal ways to do it, and neither are by arbitrary Bills promoted by the controlling majority within Congress. All fifty State Legislatures much be involved.
Based on the Following – CONSOGS Agenda
The mission is to stop the ongoing insurrection using what is referred to as a counter-insurgency, but this time using legal and constitutional tactics available to we the people via the unorganized citizens militias to conduct military tribunals.
Amendment II (1791)
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Militia Act of 1792,
Second Congress, Session I. Chapter XXVIII
Passed May 2, 1792,
It provided for the authority of the President to call up the Militia. There was no National Guard of other government controlled militias back then, so it is referring to citizen groups like the Green Mountain Boys.
10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
CHAPTER 13—INSURRECTION (2021)
Sec. 252. Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority.
Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.
DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms, November 2021 Terms and Definitions
Counterinsurgency — Comprehensive civilian and military efforts designed to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes. Also called COIN. (JP 3-24) - Joint Publication (JP) 1, Doctrine for the Armed Forces of the United States, the DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms [Short title: DOD Dictionary] sets forth standard US military and associated terminology to encompass the joint activity of the Armed Forces of the United States. These military and associated terms, together with their definitions, constitute approved Department of Defense (DOD) terminology for general use by all DOD components.
This is the entire JP on Counterinsurgency: https://irp.fas.org/doddir/dod/jp3_24.pdf
CRS Report To Congress
July 9, 2004
Military Tribunals: Historical Patterns and Lessons
Louis Fisher Senior Specialist in Separation of Powers Government and Finance Division
“This report summarizes the types of military tribunals that have functioned from the Revolutionary War to the present time, explaining the legislative enactments that have guided these tribunals and the judicial decisions that have reviewed their constitutionality. One of the principal methods of legislative control over military trials, including tribunals, are the Articles of War that Congress enacts into law. The Constitution vests in Congress the power to “constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court,” to “make rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces,” and to “define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations.” By enacting Articles of War, Congress defined not only the procedures but also the punishments to be applied to the field of military law.”
“Legislation in 1863 provided that in time of war, insurrection, or rebellion, certain offenses “shall be punishable by the sentence of a general court-martial or military commission,” when committed by persons who were members of the military service and subject to the Articles of War.127 This section did not give tribunals jurisdiction over citizens who were not in the military. The statute also provided that all persons, in time of war or rebellion against the United States, found lurking as spies in or about any U.S. fortifications, posts, quarters, or encampments “shall be triable by a general court-martial or military commission, and shall, upon conviction, suffer death.”128
The Constitution even says we are to get paid for stopping the insurrection under the bounty clause and that Congress must pay us and that it shall not be questioned. The rate of pay for bounty hunters is historically and currently equivalent to that of an Army Colonel.
Section 4. Amendment XIV
"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Everyone who has taken an Oath of Office or has pledged their allegiance to our constitutional democratic Republic is legally bound to participate in the efforts to stop the ongoing insurrection.
Thanks for reading COINSOG Newsletter! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
So what are we supposed to do now? Legally like you say. I don’t think this madness will stop without outright war. Too many illegals and terrorists have broke our laws and crashed our border. We are being invaded. Tell us how you’re going to win. They’re prepping to crash the banks and bring digital currency. What’s your plan?